Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan offers some of the best award travel possibilities, because the number of required award miles are lower than many other airlines. Bank Of America offers 2 Alaska Airlines Visa Signature credit cards, 1 personal and 1 business, that give you a bonus of 30,000 Alaska Airline miles for spending $1000 in 3 months.
Bonus Award Travel Credit Cards
One of the fastest ways to build up your Airline Frequent Flyer Miles or your Reward Travel Points is to use Travel & Airline Credit Cards that offer high bonus miles or points that can be used for award travel. Various Banks and Credit Card issuers offer a large variety of travel rewards and airline credit card products for these frequent flyer programs, including:
- American Express (Membership Rewards program with points tranfers to Aeromexico, Air Canada, Air France/KLM, ANA, Cathay Pacific, Delta, Emirates, Hawaiian Air, Iberia, Singapore Airlines, Virgin Atlantics...)
- American Express Delta Cards (personal & business)
- Bank Of America Travel Cards (award flights through their system)
- Bank Of America Alaska Air Cards (personal & business)
- Barclays Cards (American AAdvantage, Hawaiian Air, JetBlue)
- Capital One Travel Cards (award flights on many airlines through their system)
- Chase (Ultimate Rewards program with points transfers to Air France, British Airways, KLM, Korean Air, Singapore Airlines, Southwest, United, Virgin Atlantic)
- Chase Airline Cards (British Airways, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines)
- Citi (Thank You rewards program for flights on many airlines)
- Citi American Airlines Cards (personal & business)
- US Bank Flex Perks Cards (award flights thru Travelocity)
- Various other banks and card issuers offer card products, including Synchrony, TD Bank, Wells Fargo...