If you have elite status on Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Airlines, Southwest Airlines, or Virgin America, then JetBlue will match your status and give you JetBlue elite status. They will give you their version of JetBlue elite status, which is called True Blue Mosaic. The elite status match is good through the end of 2017, and you get a chance to win Mosaic status for 2018 also.
If you have elite status on another airline JetBlue will match your elite status and give you the JetBlue TrueBlue Mosaic elite status for the rest of 2017. Qualifying airlines and elite status are:
- Alaska Airlines Mileage PlanTM MVP Gold or MVP Gold 75k
- American Airlines AAdvantage Platinum, Platinum Pro, or Executive Platinum
- Delta SkyMiles Medallion Silver, Gold, Platinum or Diamond
- United MileagePlus Premier Silver, Gold, Platinum or Premier1K
- Southwest Rapid Rewards A-List Preferred or Companion Pass
- Virgin America Elevate Silver or Gold
You can also enter their Mosaic challenge to earn JetBlue elite status (Mosaic) for 2018. Normally to earn JetBlue Mosaic status you need to fly 30 flight segments plus 12,000 base flight points, or earn 15,000 base flight points per year. The details and requirements to qualify for Mosaic status in the Mosaic challenge are as follows:
- Accepted participants must earn 3,750 TrueBlue points within the 90 day period starting on the date you register for the TrueBlue Mosaic Challenge.
- Base flight TrueBlue points are the 3 points per $1 that TrueBlue members earn on the base fare of their individual JetBlue flight. JetBlue flights are flights operated by JetBlue and purchased with a JetBlue flight number.
The benefits of the JetBlue TrueBlue Mosaic status are as follows:
- change and cancellation fees waived
- 1st and 2nd checked bags free
- 15,000 bonus TrueBlue points for qualifying for Mosaic status
- 9 points per dollar on JetBlue flights if you book on jetblue.com
- early boarding
Here are exotic JetBlue destinations if you need some vacation ideas
A quick way to earn free flights and travel through JetBlue is to earn TrueBlue bonus points through the Barclays JetBlue Plus credit card. Here are the details:
Barclays JetBlue Plus Master Card
Bonus: 30,000 JetBlue TrueBlue points
Spend Requirement: $1000 in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $99 (not waived)
Other Benefits: 6x TrueBlue points on JetBlue purchases First checked bag free No foreign transaction fees
More Info & Application Link
Barclays also offers the regular JetBlue Master Card but it only offer 5000 JetBlue points for spending $1000 in 3 months, which isn't much of deal.
Check here for the Best Travel & Airline & Hotel Credit Cards
Other Airline & Travel Credit Card offers you might be interested in:
Happy Travelling !