American Express has a large variety of credit cards. Many of them have free travel benefits with bonus Membership Rewards points. Amex cards higher bonus offers are available. There are ways to get a higher bonus on several Amex cards.
Amex Cards Higher Bonus On Various Amex Cards
There are a couple of ways you can get a higher bonus on a number of Amex cards from American Express. These Amex cards higher bonus offers come with a higher bonus of Membership Rewards points. The cards include the Amex EveryDay card, the Amex EveryDay Preferred card, the Amex Premier Rewards Gold card, the Amex Platinum card (personal), and the Amex Green card. You can also get a higher bonus on the Amex Blue Cash Everyday card and the Amex Blue Cash Preferred card, and the Amex Starwood Preferred Guest card.
Here are the 2 ways that you can get a higher bonus on the Amex cards:
- You could wait for American Express to have a special bonus offer, such as on the Amex Delta Gold card and the Amex Delta Platinum card. Each card had a higher bonus until July 21. They run special offers every once in awhile.
- Right now the Amex Delta Reserve card has a special offer of 40,000 miles
- There also is a targeted offer on the Amex Platinum card of 100,000 points
- The Amex Business Gold card has a higher bonus of 50,000 points until 8/22
- The Amex HHonors Surpass card has a higher bonus of 100,000 Hilton points (until October 4)
You could also use this method, which comes from the doctorofcredit.com site:
- Open an incognito window (push Ctrl + Shift + N at the same time) and go to the American Express site (americanexpress.com).
- Then click "Cards" at the top of the page
- Click "View All Personal Charge & Credit Cards"
- Here are the possible higher bonus offers you may see:
- Amex EveryDay card 25,000 Membership Rewards points
- Amex EveryDay Preferred card 30,000 Membership Rewards points
- Amex Premier Rewards Gold card 50,000 Membership Reward points
- Amex Platinum card (personal) 75,000 Membership Rewards points
- Amex Green card 25,000 Membership Rewards Points
- Amex Starwood Preferred Guest 30,000 SPG points
- Amex Blue Cash Everyday card $200 cash back
- Amex Blue Cash Preferred card $250 cash back
If you do not see the higher bonus offers shown above when you use an incognito window, then go back and open another new incognito window and try again. You may need to try a few times before you see an offer you want to go for.
Other Airline & Travel Credit Card offers you might be interested in:
Happy Travelling !