American Airlines and the Red Cross are teaming up to help the victims of Hurricane Harvey. Harvey has devastated the southern part of Texas, especially the Houston area, and parts of Louisiana. Until September 24 you will be able to get 10x American Airlines AAdvantage miles for every dollar you donate to the Red Cross for Hurricane Harvey relief or other general disaster relief.
American Airlines 10x Miles For Red Cross Hurricane Harvey Donation
Tens of thousands of people in Texas need help because of the devastation and flooding caused by Hurricane Harvey. American Airlines and the Red Cross are teaming up to raise funds for the victims of the hurricane. You can get 10x American Airlines AAdvanatge miles for donating to the Red Cross.
Many people need our help.
- From August 24, 2017 through September 24, 2017
- With a minimum $25 donation, AAdvantage members can earn 10 miles for every dollar donated
- You can donate to the Hurricane Harvey relief or general disaster relief
- Mileage will appear on mileage statements within 30 days of donation(s)
- Include your AAdvantage member number
- Donation(s) must be made through this website link
Book Hotels At Great Prices & Support Our Missions Work (over 1.4 million hotels)