J.D. Power is a well respected firm that ranks customer satisfaction for a wide variety of products and services including automobiles, electronics, energy, finance, healthcare, insurance, telecom, and others. Yesterday they released their 2017 North America Airport Satisfaction Study. The 2017 J.D. Power airport rankings rate the customer satisfaction for North America airports. See which airports have the best customer satisfaction rankings.
2017 J.D. Power Airport Rankings
- The 2017 J.D. Power airport rankings study rated the customer satisfaction for 3 size categories of airports in North America. The 3 airport categories include mega airports, large airports, and medium airports.
- The study is based on responses from 34,695 North American travelers who traveled through at least one domestic airport with both departure and arrival experiences (including connecting airports) during the past 3 months. The study was fielded from January through August 2017.
- The 2017 J.D. Power airport rankings are based on 6 factors (in order of importance): terminal facilities, airport accessibility, security check, baggage claim, check-in/baggage check, and food, beverage & retail.
- Orlando International Airport (MCO)ranks highest in satisfaction among mega airports, with a score of 778.Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (DTW)(767) ranks second, and Las VegasMcCarran International Airport (LAS)(765) ranks third.
- John Wayne Airport (SNA)(in Orange County, Calif.) ranks highest among large airports, with a score of 796.Tampa International Airport (TPA)(795) ranks second, andDallas Love Field(DAL) (790) ranks third.
- Sacramento International Airport (SMF)ranks highest among medium airports, with a score of 810.Indianapolis International Airport (IND)(807) ranks second, andTed Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)(806) ranks third.
Other Airline Credit Cards:
More useful links & information on how to earn free travel, and on other airline credit cards, hotel and travel airline credit cards to help you to earn free travel:
Book Hotels & Find Great Hotel Deals(over 1.4 million hotels)
Airline credit cards and hotel & travel credit cards are the best way to earn enough miles or points to enjoy free travel, whether for business or for vacation. There are also other ways you can earn airline and travel miles or points.
Happy traveling !