There have been rumors for awhile that Bank Of America will be introducing a new premium rewards credit card this fall. Apparently they are close to introducing the new card soon. Some details about the new Bank Of America premium rewards card have been sent out recently.
New Bank Of America Premium Rewards Card
Bank Of America will be officially introducing a new Bank Of America premium rewards credit card soon. Not all of the details are available yet, but some have been released.
Here is what we know so far:
- Bonus: 50,000 points
- Spend Requirement: $3000 in the first 3 months
- Annual Fee: $95
- Release Date: Mid September
- Type Of Card: Premium rewards Visa Signature card
- Other Benefits: 2x points on travel & dining; 1.5x on everything else; Preferred Rewards clients can earn up to 3.5x on travel & dining and 2.6x on everything else; $100 credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre√ every 4 years; $100 credit for domestic airline incidental costs (baggage fees, in-flight purchases, lounge access...); Travel Insurance (trip delays or cancellation, lost luggage); No foreign transaction fee
- Redeeming Points: various ways you can redeem your points:
- Cash back at 1% (each point is worth 1 cent)
- Travel through the Bank Of America Travel Center (flights, hotel, car)
- Gift Cards
More useful links & information on how to earn free travel, and on other airline credit cards, hotel and travel airline credit cards to help you to earn free travel:
Book Hotels & Find Great Hotel Deals (over 1.4 million hotels)
Airline credit cards and hotel & travel credit cards are the best way to earn enough miles or points to enjoy free travel, whether for business or for vacation. There are also other ways you can earn airline and travel miles or points.
Happy traveling !