The Barclay Arrival Plus card currently has a special bonus of 50,000 miles plus 5% bonus miles. It is rumored that the Barclay Arrival Plus card 50,000 miles bonus offer will end soon.
Barclay Arrival Plus Card With 50,000 Miles Bonus + 5% Bonus Miles (Worth $525)
The Barclay Arrival Plus card is offering a bonus of 50,000 miles plus 5% bonus miles. The special offer has been available since September 2016. It is rumored to be ending very soon, although there is no published end date.
- Bonus: 50,000 Miles + 5% bonus miles when you redeem miles
- Annual Fee: $89 (waived the 1st year)
- Other Benefits: 2x miles on ALL purchases; No foreign transaction fees; Miles do not expire as long as your account is open, active, and in good standing
- Spend Requirement: $3000 in the first 3 months
- The 50,000 miles bonus plus 5% bonus miles when you redeem miles is worth $525.
- It is rumored that this special bonus offer is ending very soon
- Barclays normally only approves people who have only had 1 or 2 new credit cards opened in the last 6 months.
Since this special bonus will probably be ending soon, it may be a good idea to get the Barclay Arrival Plus card at this time.
Other interesting articles and links:
Book Hotels At Great Prices & Support Our Missions Work (over 1.4 million hotels)
Other Airline & Travel Credit Card offers you might be interested in:
Happy Travelling !