JetBlue is giving customers a chance to get up to 75% bonus points when they buy JetBlue TrueBlue points. Your bonus is determined by the quantity of JetBlue TrueBlue points that you purchase.
JetBlue TrueBlue Points: Buy Points & Get Up To 75% Bonus Points
The email we received claimed a possible maximum bonus of 75%, but when we visited the site we were only able to get a bonus of up to 40%... if we were going to buy points, which we would not do. Even with a 75% bonus, it is hardly worth the money to buy points.
- Buy 3,000 - 9,500 JetBlue TrueBlue points = Get 20% more
- Buy 10,000 - 29,500 points = Get 30% more
- Buy 30,000 points = Get 40% more
- Buy 5000 pts. and receive 6000 pts.; the cost is $160.50 (2.6 cents/pt.)
- Buy 20000 pts. and receive 26000 pts.; the cost is $550 (2.1 cents/pt.)
- Buy 30000 pts. and receive 42000 pts.; the cost is $825 (2.0 cents/pt.)
Conclusion: Even with a 75% bonus, it is hardly worth the money to buy points. If you were able to get the 75% bonus and if you buy 30,000 points you would receive 52,500 points and pay $825. This would cost you 1.5 cents per point. This is obviously better than a 40% bonus, but not really worth $825. Unless you really need JetBlue points quick. If so, then now would be a good time to get some bonus points.
Check here for a list of Airline & Hotel & Travel Credit Cards
Other Interesting Articles & Topics:
Book Hotels & Find Great Hotel Deals (over 1.4 million hotels)
Happy Travelling !