JetBlue has released it's new schedule, and you can now book JetBlue flights for travel through June 13, 2018. Starting in March 2018 JetBlue will fly to Atlanta, and they have introduced other new flights as well.
Book JetBlue Flights Through June 13, 2018
JetBlue has released it's new schedule and you can now book flights for travel through June 13, 2018.
JetBlue introduced some new flights, including the following:
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Salt Lake City (SLC) - November 16, 2017
- Orlando ((MCO) to Port-au-Prince Haiti (PAP) - December 14, 2017
- Boston (BOS) to Syracuse NY (SYR) - January 4, 2018
- New York (JFK) to Atlanta (ATL) - March 8, 2018
- Orlando (MCO) to Atlanta (ATL) - March 8, 2018
- Fort Lauderdale (FLL) to Atlanta (ATL) - March 8, 2018
Check out the JetBlue Airlines Credit Cards that give bonus JetBlue TrueBlue points. You can quickly earn free travel rewards through the JetBlue TrueBlue frequent flyer program, especially with bonus points from JetBlue credit cards.
Check here for a list ofAirline & Hotel & Travel Credit Cards
Other Interesting Articles & Topics:
Book Hotels & Find Great Hotel Deals (over 1.4 million hotels)
Happy Travelling !