American Express is making some big changes for their Amex Hilton Honors cards. All of the changes will be in effect in January 2018. They are introducing 2 new Amex Hilton Honors cards, and one of them is the Amex Hilton Honors Business card. Check out the details and a review of the new card here.
New Amex Hilton Honors Business Card Coming In January
American Express has announced several big changes on their co-branded Amex Hilton Honors cards. The changes will all be effective January 18, 2018. One of the changes is a new Amex Hilton Honors Business card ... here are the details that we know thus far. Complete details have not been released yet by American Express.
New Amex Hilton Honors Business Card
American Express is introducing a new Amex Hilton Honors Business card. Start date for the new Amex Hilton Honors Business card will be January 18, 2018. The signup bonus is unknown at this time, but some of the card benefits have been released:
Sign Up Bonus: ??? Hilton Honors points
Spend Requirement: $??? in the first 3 months
Annual Fee: $95 (not waived)
Launch Date: January 18, 2018
- 12X Hilton Honors Points at hotels & resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 6X Hilton Honors Points on U.S. gas stations, wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service producers and US purchases for shipping
- 6X Hilton Honors Points on US restaurants, flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, and car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies
- 3X Hilton Honors Points on all other eligible purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Gold status; Earn Diamond status after spending $40,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $15,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- 10 free Priority Pass Lounge passes
- No foreign transaction fees
Recommendation: Without knowing the details of the signup bonus and spend requirements, it is hard to make a recommendation at this time. However, it is expected that the signup bonus and spend requirements will be similar to or the same as the Amex Hilton Honors personal card. The personal card is currently the Amex HHonors Surpass card, which after January 18, 2018 will be transitioned into the new Amex Hilton Ascend card.
Stay tuned for more detailed information on each of the new Amex Hilton Honors cards. One of the other changes coming will be to the Amex HHonors Surpass card, which will be transitioned into the new Amex Hilton Honors Ascend card. You can still get the Amex HHonors Surpass card and the current special points bonus until January 18, 2018. More details will be presented before the official launch dates for these cards, which will be January 18, 2018.
Visit Life & Travel Adventures often to find the latest info. and bonus offers on the best airline credit cards, best hotel credit cards, and best travel credit cards.
More useful links & information on how to earn free travel, and on other airline credit cards, hotel and travel airline credit cards to help you to earn free travel:
Book Hotels & Find Great Hotel Deals (over 1.4 million hotels)
Airline credit cards and hotel & travel credit cards are the best way to earn enough miles or points to enjoy free travel, whether for business or for vacation. There are also other ways you can earn airline and travel miles or points.
Happy traveling !