At the end of August Barclays increased the signup bonus for the Barclays American Airlines AAdvantage Aviator Red card. Now Barclays has introduced the new Barclays Aviator Business Card, which offers a singup bonus of 40,000 AAdvantage miles. Check out the details for the new Barclays Aviator Business card.
New Barclays Aviator Business Card - 40,000 AAdvantage Miles
Barclays has introduced their new Barclays Aviator Business card, which offers an easy way to pick up some additional American Airlines AAdvantage miles. Here are the details for the new Barclays Aviator Business card:
Bonus:40,000 AAdvantage miles
Spend Requirement: 1 purchase in first 90 days
Annual Fee: $95 (not waived)
- 2x miles on eligible AA purchases
- 2x miles at eligible office supply, telecom and car rental merchants
- First checked bag free
- 5% AAdvantage mileage bonus (earned every year after your account anniversary date based on the total number of miles earned using your card)
- Companion Certificate: good for 1 guest at $99, issued each year after your account anniversary when you spend $30,000 or more on eligible purchases
- Preferred boarding for you and up to 4 companions on your reservation
- No foreign transaction fees
- Earn $3000 elite qualifying miles when you spend $25,000 on the card in a year
- 25% savings on in flight purchases
This is a great deal, especially because you only have to make 1 purchase to qualify for the Barclays Aviator Business card 40,000 bonus miles. Essentially you are buying 40,000 AAdvantage miles for the $95 annual fee, since the annual fee is not waived the first year. Plus you get to enjoy the other benefits of the card.
Barclays normally only approves people who have only had 1 or 2 new credit cards opened in the last 6 months. They are more strict and it is harder to be approved for the Barclays cards than offer credit card issuers.
Visit Life & Travel Adventures often to find the latest info. and bonus offers on the best airline credit cards, best hotel credit cards, best travel credit cards, best cash back cards, best savings accounts. best money market accounts...
More useful links & information on how to earn free travel, and on other airline credit cards, hotel and travel airline credit cards to help you to earn free travel:
Book Hotels & Find Great Hotel Deals(over 1.4 million hotels)
Airline credit cards and hotel & travel credit cards are the best way to earn enough miles or points to enjoy free travel, whether for business or for vacation. There are also other ways you can earn airline and travel miles or points.
Happy traveling !