Chase offers a large variety of airline credit cards and travel credit cards, and also offers some cash back credit cards. The Chase Freedom Unlimited card is one of their most popular cash back credit cards. The Chase Freedom Unlimited card offers a good cash back rate, a good sign up bonus, and many other benefits. Here is our review and the details & benefits of the Chase Freedom Unlimited card.
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card Benefits & Review
The Chase Freedom Unlimited card is on our best cash back credit cards for 2018 because it offers some very good benefits. It also gives Chase customers another option to earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points when used in combination with other Chase credit cards such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred card or the Chase Ink Business Preferred card, and others.
Here is our review of the Chase Freedom Unlimited card and the sign up bonus & benefits:
Chase Freedom Unlimited Card
Sign Up Bonus: $150 after $500 spend in 3 months
Annual Fee: None
Cash Back: 1.5% on all purchases
- Extended warranty protection 1 year past manufacturers warranty; purchase protection up to $500 for 120 days for theft or damage
- You can convert your cash back to Chase Ultimate Rewards points to book free travel or discounted travel
- You can combine your Ultimate Rewards points from the Freedom Unlimited card with points from other Chase credit cards
- 0% APR for the first 15 months
- $25 bonus for adding your 1st authorized user and he/she makes 1st purchase
- You can also use your cash back for purchases on Amazon or for gift cards
- Cash back rewards do not expire (as long as your account remains open)
- Earn $100 for each friend you refer that gets the card, up to $500 ea. year
Recommendation:The Chase Freedom Unlimited Card is one of our best cash back credit cards for 2018. The Chase Freedom Unlimited card offers a solid 1.5% cash back, no annual fees, and a good $150 sign up bonus after spending $500.
Even better, you can convert your cash back to Chase Ultimate Rewards points to book free travel or discounted travel. You can also combine your Ultimate Rewards points from the Chase Freedom Unlimited card with points from other Chase credit cards.
The Chase Freedom Unlimited card cannot by itself earn Chase Ultimate Rewards points, but the cash back can be converted to Ultimate Rewards points from Chase cards such as the Chase Sapphire Preferred card, the or the Chase Ink Business Preferred card,and others.
You can find more information about airline & travel credit cards here:
Here are some other helpful articles you might be interested in. These can help you live a frugal and debt free life, and make the most of your finances:
More useful links & information on how to earn free travel, and on other airline credit cards, hotel and travel airline credit cards to help you to earn free travel:
Book Hotels & Find Great Hotel Deals(over 1.4 million hotels)
Airline credit cards and hotel & travel credit cards are the best way to earn enough miles or points to enjoy free travel, whether for business or for vacation.
There are also other ways you can earn airline and travel miles or points.
Happy traveling !