Weekly Review January 14-20: We are on 2 mission trips this past week and next week, so we will have a less than normal number of posts. Last week we were in Guayaquil & Machala in southern Ecuador, and this week we are in Quito Ecuador until Friday the 26th. There are new bonus offers on airline credit cards, hotel & travel credit cards. New travel deals, and other financial and travel news. In case you missed some of the travel & financial news, deals, and our posts this week, you can catch up by reading our weekly review.
WEEKLY REVIEW January 14-20
Here is our weekly review January 14-20, which is a summary of this week's posts, travel & financial news, travel deals, airline & hotel travel promotions, and new credit card bonus offers...:
Airline, Hotel, And Travel Credit Card Special Bonus Offers
- 11 Best Airline & Hotel & Travel Credit Cards - January 2018
- Amex Hilton Ascend Card 100,000 Points Bonus Review
- Amex Hilton Honors Business Card 100,000 Points Bonus Review
- Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World Elite Card 60k Miles Bonus
- Synchrony Cathay Pacific Card 35,000 Miles Bonus Special
Financial News & Information
Frequent Flyer And Hotel & Travel Related News & Promotions
- Marriott To Open 40 New Luxury Hotels In 2018
- Guide To SPG Starwood Preferred Guest Travel Program
- IHG Hotels Award Changes For 2018
Air Fare Sales, Hotel Deals, & Travel Deals
- Cheap Flights To Turks & Caicos: Fare Sale From $183 Round Trip
- WOW Air $69 Cheap Flights To Iceland, $89 Flights To Europe
Many more interesting articles about free travel with airline miles and points, and money saving ideas here:
Here are some other helpful articles you might be interested in. These can help you live a frugal and debt free life, and make the most of your finances:
More useful links & information on how to earn free travel, and on other airline credit cards, hotel and travel airline credit cards to help you to earn free travel:
Book Hotels & Find Great Hotel Deals(over 1.4 million hotels)
Airline credit cards and hotel & travel credit cards are the best way to earn enough miles or points to enjoy free travel, whether for business or for vacation.
There are also other ways you can earn airline and travel miles or points.
Happy traveling !